In the past our Managing Director, Peter O'Donnell, has worked on the following major energy efficiency projects:
- Campbelltown Energy Challenge Project.
- Defence Energy Efficiency Project (DEEP).
- Jones Lang LaSalle Greenhouse Challenge Project (consisting of 10 commercial office buildings throughout Australia).
- Lend Lease Greenhouse Challenge Project (consisting of 20 shopping centres throughout Australia).
- Energy Audits of Victorian Schools.
- Quality Assurance Assessments of Demand Management Audits.
- NSW Department of Community Services NABERS Tenancy Energy Rating Program.
- NSW Department of Energy, Climate Change & Water's Small Business Energy Efficiency Program.
- NSW Department of Energy, Climate Change & Water's Sustainable Advantage Energy Saving Program.
- McDonald's Restaurants energy audit program.
- Willoughby Councils Climate Clever Office Program.
As well as these projects Eco Gauge (Peter O’Donnell & Associates Pty Ltd) has completed energy efficiency assessment for a variety of new and existing building's. These building types include:
- Office buildings
- Residential buildings
- Shopping centres
- Educational campuses including schools and universities
- Factories and warehouses
- Defence bases